Welcome to Impact Health where you’ll find a committed team of providers and specialists whose goal is to provide high quality, comprehensive,
innovative and holistic care to you and your entire family. We are an alliance offering a variety of extended services including gynecology, pediatrics, internal medicine, and mental health. In addition, we have a civil surgeon on our staff as well as providers and counselors specializing in suboxone treatment.
- Gynecology: As “the science of women” our objective is to provide the full spectrum of health care to women. We are your partner in health and provide diagnostic, preventative, consultative, and treatment services.
- Pediatrics: We understand that choosing a provider is extremely important and crucial to the health of your child. Our providers at Impact Health are here to help. Not only do we see to the physical well-being of your child, we are here to help with events and challenges that will occur and can affect your child’s well-being.
- Internal Medicine: The internists at Impact Health treat patients for a variety of issues which include diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses and diseases. In addition, we work with you to incorporate preventive measures into your life.
- Mental Health: With over 30 years of experience our mental health counselor has experiences working with children, adolescents, adults, and individuals with special needs. Beginning with assessment our counselor provides services in counseling for behavior therapy, depression, substance abuse, child guidance, employee assistance, and mental health education.
- Civil Surgeon: A civil surgeon is a provider chosen by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to perform medical examinations for those who are applying for permanent residence or who are required by the USCIS to have an examination. Our civil surgeon performs examinations and gives vaccinations as well as help with completing the INS forms, medical waivers, emergency medical assistance and more.
- Suboxone Treatment: Suboxone is used to treat opioid addiction. It is a federally controlled narcotic and has the potential for abuse. Our health counselor will first assess the client and if appropriate one of our providers will prescribe this drug. We can usually schedule both appointments for the same day.
The philosophy at Impact Health is that paramount to this creative approach, all our providers and specialists work as a team communicating, consulting, and interacting with each other in regards to you as the patient and your specific needs. We look forward to hearing from you. Call us at 850-656-2006.